Here is a list of what to do when your bored. (Yes I am well aware of the grammatical catastrophe that is this sentence, but I am not good with grammar myself so I won’t judge. I think it should be “What to do when you’re bored”. As in “What to do when you are bored”) Ok, without further ado, here are a couple of things you can do when you are bored.
- Eat a yam – yes, go find a yam, boil it and eat it.
- Read a book – I recommend reading something in the science fiction category, it will keep you busy for days since those books usually come in a long series
- Browse reddit – go to reddit.com and browse through the pages. Be sure to sort by “top” “this month” or “year” or whatever. It will keep you entertained for at least a couple of hours.
- Watch a documentary movie – There are a ton of documentary movie that can teach you a lot of random stuff. For example, watch “the cove”, “inside job”, “food inc”, etc…
- Go for a walk – either drive your butt somewhere nice and scenic and go for a nice hike, or go to a nice park and go for a stroll. If you have a dog, this will make it easier. It’s pretty creepy to just be walking randomly by yourself.
- Go on hulu.com – If its night time and you can not go for a walk right now, you should get on hulu and watch something.
- Write a blog entry – yes I am bored, therefor I am writing a blog entry. This is something perfectly fun to do when “your” bored. If you don’t have a blog, let me know and I can create you one. It only costs like $10 a year. And if you become as good a blogger as I am, you can even make money doing it. I make about $500 a month just blogging random stuff. Like this.