1) Larry Kudlow – “We still believe that free-market capitalism is the best path to prosperity”, “Goldilocks is alive and well!” – Yea right, you republican ass-kisser. This guy actually supports Bush. Anyone who still support Bush the way this guy does must be out of their mind. How does this guy still have a TV show?
2) Dylan Ratigan – He’s like that guy at work that just doesn’t know when to shut up. He’s always wasting airtime making stupid jokes no one seems to understand. I don’t understand how this dude still has a job. I bet if you add up the minutes used by this dude making dumb jokes, you would save a good 15 minutes for actual market reports.
3) Jim Cramer – I like Jim Cramer’s show because he gives you ideas on stocks to look at. But you shouldn’t be buying based on his recommendations alone. The reason he’s on this list is because he supports Rudy Giuliani on his show. Typical Republican-loving bullshit. If he would just stick with stocks, he may actually be OK. (Despite the fact that everyone on the internet seems to think he’s an idiot)
4) Jumping the gun / bad news reporting – Sometimes they report news they have not even confirmed. There are so many times they reported merger talks that never actually happened. Their shenanigans drives the stock market up and down like a rollercoaster.
5) Yelling, screaming, and technical difficulties – I don’t think a day goes by without some sort of technical difficulties. Come on… fire the technicians! On top of that, whenever they have a panel of experts, it alway results in a yelling match. WTF?? Seriously, there has to be a way to moderate discussions without it turning into a cock-fight!
In conclusion, CNBC sucks ass. I would welcome some good competition!