I wrote I hate sex in the city and it was a big hit. Let’s try to reproduce that success here.
Let me tell you what I’ve learned from Grey’s Anatomy:
- The hospital breakroom is for sex – be careful next time you go in there – clean it well
- All doctors are gorgeous people, especially the male doctors – Mc Dreamy, Mc Steamy, Mc Donalds
- When you’re a doctor, you can sleep with anyone – seriously – anyone
- Being an attending means you can sleep with any intern, resident, or patient
- During surgery you can yell at the each other
- When there is a medical emergency you can disobey your supervisors and cut people open because that’s how you win approval and praise
- Alcoholic? schizophrenic? No problem.
- The third date is the sex date.
- Having sex with random strangers is a perfectly good way to solve all your problems
- …. Add your own in the comment section